Saturday, May 30, 2015

Top Best Whatsapp Status Messages Ideas

Yo grab these Whatsapp Status Messages ASAP because they are branded as the Best Whatsapp Status available in the web at the moment.Ideas For Whatsapp Status could be found here and i am pretty darn sure that you will enjoy them to the top core without any freaking trouble.I know what you guys want the most and trust me i am pretty good at reading minds and giving people what that really love so here i am gonna be little specific with your needs for which you were searching with a heck lot of passion.So we could talk more about Best Whatsapp Status in a nutshell.

Bringing together some awesome Status For Whatsapp for all ya lads in a single place which is the place to be.Get ready to pump it up with all the blast i am gonna share in front of you girls and guys.You won't have do much here as it quiet simple to take up what you are given so take a deep breath and relax while i sort out the most wanted Cool Whatsapp Status for you people to show off which is what men and women of the attitude era does these days.Since we are all set up and looks ready here we go for a ride which is freakishly the epic one.

Attitude Whatsapp Status Messages

oh boy this one without a doubt is a rollercoster and tighten up your buckels and belts to enjoy the experience which you won't get very often.So let the quest start now and all the very best companions.

People’s minds have more fog than what’s there on the streets these days.

I want to get close with you like, shoes with laces, teeth with braces, or a sentence without spaces.

Attitude Whatsapp Status Quotes Images

Can’t talk, telepathy only.

Read books instead of reading my status.

Why 90% girls are stupid- By Stupid Girl.

Diet rule #1: If nobody sees you eating it, it doesn’t contain any calories.

Don’t let yourself become an easy target for people when they are angry.

My silence doesn’t mean that I quit… It simply means that I don’t want to argue with people who just don’t want to understand.

People say everything happens for a reason. So when I punch you in the face, remember I have a reason.

Great power comes with great electricity bills.

Cell phones these days keep getting thinner and smarter… people the opposite.

I attribute my success to this, I never gave or took any excuse.–Florence Nightingale

The greatest advantage of speaking the truth is that you don’t have to remember what you said.

Girls be like ‘I’ll go around with a dozen guys, interview them, judge them, scan them, put them to various tests & marry the stupidest one.

 2 And A Half Minutes To Microwave My Food Is An Intolerable Amount Of Time When I’m Busy On The Internet.

Two things are infinite: 1. the universe 2. human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.

When a man gives his opinion, he’s a man. When a woman gives her opinion, she’s a torture.

Parking Lot Near My Destination Was Full. Now I Have To Park A Block Away And Walk.

Bought Too Many Groceries At The Supermarket. Have To Make Two Trips To Get Them All Inside.

When I Was A Child, Shaving Once Every Month Was To Cool. Now That I Need To Shave Every Morning It Isn’t So Fun.

My Whatsapp Status Club

Light travels the fastest in vacuum. And the slowest in Vodafone 3G.

How many times have i told you not to peek on my Whatsapp Status.

FREE PUPPIES: Half cocker spaniel, half sneaky neighbors dog.

I’m single because I take relationships seriously.

I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.

Touch it gently, put two fingers inside, if its wide use three fingers, make sure it’s wet and rub up and down. Yep that’s how you wash a cup.

Nice friendship is like the breathing air, you will never see it but you will always feel its presence.

Best Whatsapp Status


Everybody knows how to love, but few people know how to stay in love with one person forever.

On the internet you can be anything you want, it’s strange that so many people choose to be stupid

If You feel hollow, let Me be the one, who fills You up with Love. Let Me free the butterflies within. Just open Your heart, and let Me in.

You can always tell who your true friends are. They are the ones who will be there without you asking them to be. All the others are part-time friends.

Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.

I hate those girls who leads me friend zone to the brother zoned.Its like zoned for ever.

Thanks for changing my life completely. Beside you my lonely days are over. You have made my life happy.

Most of the fruits I know now and did not know were existed – Is only because of the shampoo

Dance like the photos are not being tagged. Love like you’ve never been non friended. Sing like nobody’s following. Share like you do care. And do it all like it wont end up on Whatsapp!

You are the thought in my dreams. U r the vision in my eyes. U r the sound in my ears. U r the words in my mouth. You’re everything I need. U r everything I want. You’re everything that makes me, me.

Today’s moment is to be lived, shared and enjoyed so be the one who brings a little magic to others and have an awesome time doing it.

Parents spend first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up.

I just hate it when people look at my phone while I’m typing message. It’s not just that I have something to hide to… It’s just that its none of their damn business.

Be a kickass girl with a mind, with an cool attitude, and a lady with class.

I know the voices in my head aren’t real….. but sometimes their ideas are just absolutely awesome.

When a girl says she’ll be ready in 5 more minutes, it’s the same as when a guy says the game has 5 minutes left.

Scientist say the world is made up of Proton, Neutrons and Electrons…they forgot to mention Morons like u.

Two fundamentals to follow for cool life – Walk like you are the king OR walk like you don’t care ,then who is the king now.

Fact: Why Is It That In Every Love Story, Mom Agrees And Dad always Disagrees? It’s Because Mom Knows What Love Is, And Dad Knows What real Boys Are.

Etc= End of thinking Capacity.

Sorry about those texts I sent you last night, my phone was drunk.

So your request was accepted and the best stuff had been given now i guess you will start loving our help so for attaining more information you must check out the en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WhatsApp which is exactly where one could confirm the best deals available on the whole internet and i am bidding you thanks for listening too.

7 comments:

  1. Useful information like this one must be kept and maintained so I will put this one on my bookmark list! Thanks for this wonderful post and hoping to post more of this!

    status fb keren & latest whatsapp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing info. Keep up the good work...We hope you will visit our blog often as we discuss topics of interest to you
    WhatsApp on PC

    ReplyDelete